Soon we will upgrade all our cPanel shared hosting servers to the Stable tier of cPanel 64. Below we listed some of the highlighted features so you are aware of the tools and features you will have available.
– New cPanel Light and Dark styles: The cPanel interface now ships with the Light and Dark styles for the default cPanel theme (Paper Lantern). Use cPanel’s Change Style interface (Home >> Preferences >> Change Style) to switch between cPanel interface styles.
– iOS push notifications: Customers who receive mail from their cPanel-hosted email accounts can use push notifications rather than polling on Apple devices.
– IMAP Full-Text Search Indexing: IMAP Full-Text Search Indexing (powered by Solr), which provides fast search capabilities for Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) mailboxes. This significantly improves the speed and convenience of the search experience for iOS device, Microsoft Outlook®, SquirrelMail, Horde, Roundcube, and Mozilla Thunderbird users.
– Email Disk Usage tool: Cleaning your mailboxes is easier with cPanel’s Email Disk Usage interface (Home >> Email >> Email Disk Usage). The tool allows you to view all of your mailboxes and quickly remove old emails or large messages. It is also integrated this into the mailbox quota notifications to provide users quick access.
– DMARC records: You can configure Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) records for your domains in cPanel’s Zone Editor interface (Home >> Domains >> Zone Editor). The system uses DMARC records together with SPF or DKIM records to more easily determine whether an email message originated from the sender. DMARC records also allow you to more easily filter spam and phishing messages. For more information about the DMARC protocol, read dmarc.org‘s Overview documentation.
– Updated phpMyAdmin version: Updated version of phpMyAdmin that the system provides from 4.0.10 to 4.6.6. For more information about this phpMyAdmin version, read phpMyAdmin’s version 4.6.6 Release Notes documentation.